An amazing opportunity has arisen to join the market-leading team at 5 Star Windows & Conservatories.
5 Star Windows & Conservatories is a customer focussed, forward thinking window, door, and living spaces provider with showrooms located in Kidderminster and Worcester. We are looking for a talented, hardworking, and ambitious individual to help us grow our business.
This role is predominantly to obtain new business via door-to-door direct sales and upselling to existing customers by providing a brief overview of our product ranges and make appointments for Sales Designers to visit customers at home.
As the Canvassing Team Manager, you will be able to demonstrate previous success, ideally within the home improvements market, or have a background in direct sales or fundraising. You will be responsible for building, training, motivating and managing a door canvassing team within the areas we cover. You should be able to lead by example and have the ability to achieve targets.
The role will require you to achieve performance-based targets for you and your team, based on the revenue obtained from signed contracts.
The role requires you to have a strong work ethic and exceptional personality.
- Door to door canvassing to sell our products and services
- Upsell product solutions to existing customers
- Cross sell our products
- Arrange appointments for sales designers
- Pre-qualify prospects to ensure they meet with the minimum requirements of the business
- Collate accurate information and liaise the same to the Sales Admin team for inclusion on the CRM
- Always maintain the brand and ethics of the business
- Complete weekly KPI datasets
- Attend and participate in regular sales and marketing meetings
- Have awareness of any current marketing promotions within the business
- Understand our competition
- Accurate record keeping and diary management
- Any other duties as reasonably required by the business
You must be well presented, have a positive attitude and be passionate about the role. As the ideal candidate you will enjoy being challenged and be able to meet and exceed your targets. You will enjoy being a team leader, be able to lead by example to others and be competitive in nature.
WHAT CAN YOU EARN?
Depending on the candidate we can offer this as either a salary-based role or as a self-employed role. OTE of £35,000+ can very realistically be achieved with a further option to earn bonuses on booked appointments or commission-based earnings.
By building the canvassing team there is also the opportunity significantly increase earnings as the team builds.
- Previous employment in a sales or fundraising role
- Door to door canvassing
- Worked within the home improvement industry
- Experience in identifying new and emerging opportunities within a sales role
- SWOT analysis
- Friendly and courteous
- Excellent listener
- Great leader
- Knowledge of home improvement products
Schedule: Weekdays with some weekend working
Experience: 1 Year
Licence/Certification: Driving licence (required)
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday & Weekends